OLIVE JAPAN® appointed Ms. Yuka Itaya, a famous actress and news caster, as an official OLIVE AMBASSADOR of OLIVE JAPAN®2017.
- Itaya graduated from Kyushu International University Comes High School and Fukuoka Jo Gakuin Junior College.
- She worked as an exclusive model for PeeWee in 1994.
- In 1995, Itaya joined with Hanamaru Hakata (As Hakata Tsuruya at the time) and Otako Pū as South End×Yuka (stylized as SOUTH END×YUKA) and released the single “So.ta.i”.
- Co-starring with Kentarō Ōtani, she acting debut in the film avec mon mari, in which she won the Best New Talent award at the Yokohama Film Festival. After appearing in Perfect Love!, Itaya appeared in many television dramas and films.
- In 22 February 2007, she married wardrobe stylist Hirohiko Furuta. Itaya gave birth to her eldest son in June 2008, and to her second son in 9 August 2012, and now a mother of two children.